Thursday 4 August 2011

Sweatin it out..

I was craving some Korean food when we got back in from Belgium last night so we ordered delivery from Ginnan. I don't know of any other place that delivers Korean to our house- The food is good but not great.
I needed my weekly fix of kimchi..
Bibimbap
sushi platter
eel over rice
bbq pork

Back on the grind this morning! Let me tell you how hard it is to get back into working out if you haven't done it in a while. I typically like to workout when I travel but I just decided not partake this time around ;) I think I got in one workout out of the 5 days we were there, hehe.. I guess its nice to also take a break and let my body recover some. I've also noticed that my bum foot isn't hurting anymore so I'm very grateful for that!

Gym time: A lovely treadmill run for about 30 minutes before the sweat got the best of me!
after the gym I stopped by Pret to get another salad
I sliced in some beets from our fridge for a nice sour addition.. Delish!

Agenda: Zumba practice, mail my transcripts, send in my personal statement, teach Zumba, relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment