Speaking of inner peace: here's an affirmation for today from TDL.
I approve of me.
I live my own authentic life from the inside out.
Did I mention, I approve of me.
I was planning on cooking up something already "ready made" but T made a great suggestion of kabobs
I made some french toast for breakfast to break out of the routine of eggs n hummus.
- 1 egg
- splash of vanilla
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tablespoon 1 tsp flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 nike sports bra
- 2 nike shirts
- 2 nike dri fit pants
My package yesterday also included more Zumba clothing.
the usual tuna and cucumber sandwich w. a side of popcorn. It definitely hit the spot!
Fitness bit of the day: From The Men's Health Big Book of Exercises
Glutes and Hamstrings
The bonus benefits of working your G&H are:
- Great calorie burn: Since the glutes are your biggest muscle group, they're also one of your top calorie burners
- Better posture: Weak glutes can cause your hips to tilt forward. This puts more stress on your spine. It also pushes your lower abdomen outward, making your belly stick out.
- Healthier knees- Your ACLS rely on your hamstrings to help them stabilize your knees. Having a strong set of hamstrings can help your ACLs do their job and lower your risk of injury.
- Hip raise with feet on swiss ball
- Single leg hip raise
- Swiss ball hip raise and leg curl
- Barbell deadlift
- Back extension
- Dumbbell straight leg deadlift
Song of the day: Alicia Keys "What it feels like to fly"