Necessities in an apartment:
- 3 bed/2 bath- T and I, babes, and guestroom
- indoor parking- I really don't want to be lugging around the babes in the cold and snow outside!!
- pet friendly- for Sonoms
- family friendly area- unlike where we lived in London, I'm not looking to live right across a construction site!!
- square footage of 1200 plus- I can't imagine living in a place smaller than our old flat!
- laundry in unit- Welcome to the land of washer and dryer units sold separately!!
- updated kitchen/bathroom (stainless steel appliances, granite countertops)
I helped myself to a couple pieces of the cooked rolls; sometimes all you need is a bite to satisfy a sushi craving!
Breakfast this morning was a trip to the good ole' Cracker Barrel. What more could a girl want other than a crackling fireplace, country music playing in the background, comfort food, and good company!
I had a bite of T's candy like sweet potato pancakes. I could only manage a small bite it was that sweet!
She ain't amused.